2016: The Pines
Come see the 2016 exhibit at the museum that chronicles Cotuit's most famous hotel, The Pines. Owned and operated by HSSC founder, Nita Morse Crawford, it was located right on Ocean View Avenue and was in operation from 1893-1958. Images and artifacts saved by the Crawfords will be on display alongside the full history and a map of the Hotel and Captain's Cottages.
2013: Crocker Family History
An exhibit dedicated to the first settlers of Santuit and Cotuit. The Museum received a large donation of items from the Crocker family (who is still living around here) and dedicated our seasonal exhibit to their family. Objects included photographs, papers, and objects the family had passed down through history.